Most companies go into business to make money. Thirty-one years ago, we went into business to make change, offering services like mobile to make it easy for you to make a difference. Since 1985 we’ve donated over $85 million to progressive nonprofits, and we've built a network of over 5.5 million activists advocating for causes we believe in.
- AT&T is one of the NSA’s “most trusted partners”
- 4 Apps to Help Parents Set Limits on Children’s Cell Phones
- Defund the Agencies that Are Incarcerating Immigrants and Terrorizing Communities of Color
- Victory: Scott Pruitt Resigns
- Tuesday Tip: Raising and supporting activists in the age of Trump (with 5 book recommendations)