Trish heads up CREDO’s daring and creative marketing team. Before joining CREDO Trish led marketing for Treater, a mobile and social gifting start-up. She became interested in start-ups out of experiences running marketing for online advertising pioneer Lowermybills.com and prior to that at AOL where she rose to VP of Acquisition Marketing. Trish leveraged her digital experience to grow online marketing channels as CMO for Women for Women International and had the privilege of visiting the program work in Rwanda and Kosovo. In addition to world travel, Trish is a museum buff, having started her marketing career at the National Gallery of Art, and is an ardent supporter of international women’s rights. She earned an MBA from Yale School of Management and a BA from The College of William & Mary.
Posts by Trish Tobin:
- Why did AT&T pay Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen $600,000? We have some ideas.
- Our favorite protest signs from the March for Our Lives
- Download Protest Posters for March for Our Lives
- This month and every month, CREDO Mobile stands up for women’s rights
- Update: CREDO fights for your privacy in the face of government intrusion
- As CREDO fights for civil rights, AT&T stands with Trump’s bigotry
- CREDO stands up to protect our precious public lands
- At CREDO, staying green is a core value
- How you can help those affected by Hurricane Irma
- CREDO at Netroots Nation 2017