Trish heads up CREDO’s daring and creative marketing team. Before joining CREDO Trish led marketing for Treater, a mobile and social gifting start-up. She became interested in start-ups out of experiences running marketing for online advertising pioneer Lowermybills.com and prior to that at AOL where she rose to VP of Acquisition Marketing. Trish leveraged her digital experience to grow online marketing channels as CMO for Women for Women International and had the privilege of visiting the program work in Rwanda and Kosovo. In addition to world travel, Trish is a museum buff, having started her marketing career at the National Gallery of Art, and is an ardent supporter of international women’s rights. She earned an MBA from Yale School of Management and a BA from The College of William & Mary.
Posts by Trish Tobin:
- Cyber Monday phone deals from CREDO Mobile
- Join CREDO Mobile with our Black (Responsible) Friday deals
- Another perfect 5 star rating for CREDO privacy policies
- Say hello to CREDO.
- Tom Tomorrow comic explains the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
- Huffington Post: “How Becky Bond Is Using A Mobile Company To Empower Progressive Activists”
- CREDO and you: Together, we can make every day Earth Day
- Tom Tomorrow comic: Republican freshmen bankrolled by AT&T and Verizon