Trish heads up CREDO’s daring and creative marketing team. Before joining CREDO Trish led marketing for Treater, a mobile and social gifting start-up. She became interested in start-ups out of experiences running marketing for online advertising pioneer Lowermybills.com and prior to that at AOL where she rose to VP of Acquisition Marketing. Trish leveraged her digital experience to grow online marketing channels as CMO for Women for Women International and had the privilege of visiting the program work in Rwanda and Kosovo. In addition to world travel, Trish is a museum buff, having started her marketing career at the National Gallery of Art, and is an ardent supporter of international women’s rights. She earned an MBA from Yale School of Management and a BA from The College of William & Mary.
Posts by Trish Tobin:
- The Women’s March: What We Learned, and What Comes Next
- The AT&T merger is not in the public interest. #Resist
- The Women’s March on Washington, January 21, 2017
- New video: Thank you for your support in 2016
- Forbes features our list of 8 women’s advocacy groups to support
- 8 Gift ideas for progressive people
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are now available from CREDO Mobile
- WARNING: Your Cell Phone Might Be Funding Hate.
- Women for Women International visits CREDO headquarters
- A conversation with Ray Morris, CREDO’s new CEO