As political director, Becky helps CREDO customers and CREDO Action members fight for progressive change in Washington, D.C. and in state capitols. Becky ran CREDO’s campaign to register more than one million voters in 2004 and the successful effort to defeat California’s Prop 23 in 2010. As president of CREDO SuperPAC she led the campaign 2012 campaign to take down the Tea Party Ten, and helped defeat five sitting Republican Congressmen.
Posts by Becky Bond:
- Iran nuclear deal: CREDO praises historic milestone for peace over war
- Obama’s trip to Alaska and “Mission Accomplished” moment on climate
- A New York Times article that every AT&T customer should read.
- Big Telecom sues over net neutrality
- What a year for progressive politics: 2014 CREDO activism report